Abide.

"If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you." John 15:7

So, I was thinking lately about a lot of things. Questions of the future,callings,friendships and trials. It seems at times that the only thing I see is dessert,dry and empty dessert.
Through these dessert type times I loose sight of what is really important and the reason why God has me where He has me. The Lord used 4 different studies using John 15 to really open my eyes. I have been missing the Joy of the Lord, without fully realizing I wasn't overflowing with Jesus. And my desire so badly is to draw closer to Him and be overflowing with the Fruit of the Spirit and His abundant love. I do really want to experience Joy more than happiness, True love more than my own definition of love, and His unchanging peace. After pondering on what it means to ABIDE in Him, I walk and hope and trust in Him. That through His precious love I can attain His desires for my life.

On other news. Please if you can, keep me in prayer about a certain desire that I have been seeking the Lord about.
Thanks
Be blessed. :)

No comments