Stand, GO and speak of me...

I can not change the descions i have made,I can not be this person who lives in the world and who lives for the crowd,The Lord has changed my heart and all my future plans he has given me hope and a promse in His hands .
Chorus:
Stand , Go, Speak of me, my child your life is in my Hands
So , Stand, Go , Speak of me, my child your life is in my Hands.
The love of Jesus Christ is truely found in me,
the love of Jesus Christ is truely found in me.
I am not in the world like my flesh desires I choose to be my saviors child and stand before my God . He shows His light through my heart so many can see. The love of Jesus Christ is truely found in me. My sins and flesh are dead and new life is what I have. so i will stand and go and speak of Him to all that i see, i will lift my hands and worship this God . A God of love, love in Him. True love for you and me.

No comments